Monday, December 10, 2012

A Christmas Greeting Printable

Can you believe it is December 10th already?  DECEMBER TENTH!!! That means I have 15 days to get all the Christmas shopping done and wrapped, all the treats made and delivered to the neighbors and all the Christmas cards put together and sent out.  Worst thing is, I haven't really begun any of these *panic setting in*.  Oh well, for now I will just drink my coffee and take a break with you fine folks.

I would love to give you all a sneak peek of our Christmas Card that we are sending out but I am running a shade behind on it's production.  In lieu of that I will give you a Christmas "card" online!  I will even include a link to the image so that you can use it for your own season's greetings, for wrapping paper (think tiled images) or even just to print and put into a frame for some last minute decor or gift giving.  You can use it for whatever your heart desires- my gift to you!


I love when words literally take shape!  As I was thinking of what to write in here, I just kept thinking "mittens on kittens" which is what my husband says when referring to the "My Favorite Things" song.  Isn't that funny?  I guess that is one of those personal jokes that only we think is funny... so I left it out.

Interested in having this?  HERE is the link to print or save it!

{Your Turn}
I hope that you all are farther on your Christmas to-do list than I am and have enjoyed today's post. I should probably get myself around and get working on that other Christmas card... you know, the one I actually need to send out in 2 days! See you on Thursday!

Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann

1 comment:

  1. This is a Great Article. You are posting an informatics blog so keep posting. I want to share the information about the iOS app development company. At our iOS app development company, we eagerly await your ideas for the next successful iOS application. We engage with clients throughout the entire process – from defining and enabling ideation to meticulous planning, rigorous testing, and continuous monitoring. We cover every aspect of modern iOS app development, ensuring your product is not only bold, intuitive, timely, and innovative but also aligned with current market trends.

    ReplyDelete