Sunday, October 21, 2012

Worth the Wait...

Happy Monday my crafty friends!  Do you ever have those days where it feels like you have a million and one things to do?  That is the kind of week I have had.  Don't get me wrong- I sort of dig it, but it puts a damper on my crafting.  In addition to that, nearly all of my craft supplies are still at my mom's house (I just got married this summer and my craft room is not ready for the supply yet!) so I have to run over there to work on my projects.  Thank goodness she only lives 12 minutes away.


But don't you fret!  I've got a project for you!

It's just not here yet. But it will be- later today. For those of you who check out my blog early on Monday and Thursday mornings, you know that I have my posts up around 9 am. I wanted to let you know that I will be posting today and I ask that you please come back later to check it out. I feel terrible for not getting it to you on time, but I will let you in on a little hint: It can be for Thanksgiving or for anytime and.... it comes with FREE PRINTABLES!

I'm telling you: you don't want to miss this one, even if I am a total bum for making you wait.  You may now boo me and throw tomatoes at the computer.

Thank you for being patient with me and for being such awesome followers!

Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment